Friday, October 11, 2013

Lots of CAPS and Exclamation Points in this Post, Sorry Not Sorry

There are a lot of things I am excited for today.

1. It's FRIDAY! (in the tone of Kristen Wiig in Bridesmaids when she's on the place to Vegas)

2. It's raining, so that means I can head home after work and watch as much TV as I want without feeling guilty about it. Also, I am pretty sure I am going to put on a pair of my tall uggs and wrap myself in a whole bunch of blankets. I need to catch up on so many shows.

3. Allegiant comes out in less than 11 days. I preorderd the last book of the Divergent Series the second after I finished reading Insurgent. I have not read anything since in anticipation for Allegiant.

4. My boyfriend finished the second coat of paint in our bedroom and the first coat of paint in our dining room. Both colors I am OBSESSED with! I love seeing all the ideas I had for our new home coming to life. It's truly amazing how a coat of paint can change the environment of a room. I feel like this house is becoming our home.

5. I am thinking that I want to head to Lancaster tomorrow and do lots of browsing for chandeliers, mirrors, wall decor, and that kind of stuff. And since I will be in Lancaster, there are WAWA's! And I am pretty sure I am going to make that my breakfast, lunch and, potentially, who am I kidding, dinner.

What's on your agenda for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment