Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday Morning Wakeup: Fall Sales and Easy Dinner Recipe


It finally feels like Fall here in York, PA and now that it does I'm ready for Spring!

Yesterday, we were able to move a lot of the furniture to our new home, which is exciting because we have furniture now. Since it was such a busy week and weekend for me, I am finally catching up on emails. There are so many sales right now! I am loving this top from Loft that is on sale and an additional 40% off, no special code needed.


Last night, since we have a kitchen table to sit at, I wanted to cook dinner, and also because we have been eating out so much. I relied on one dish that my mother makes. I want to say she found it online, but I have no idea where the original recipe originated from. It is super simple and takes less than 30 minutes to make.

1 box of pasta
2 cans of tomatoes
1 - 2 packages of chicken sausage
1 package of frozen spinach

Basically, choose whichever pasta, sausage and tomatoes you like and then head home and prepare as directed (everything I get takes less 10 minutes to cook) then mix it all together in one big pan and let it all mix for about five minutes. I can never resist garlic bread, so we served some of that with the dish, and sprinkled mozzarella cheese on top of the pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment